- Eco friendly, humane
- Pet and kid-friendly
- Weather proof
- Wire mesh cage / Dimensions: Length (cm) 38 Width (cm) 26 Height (cm) 15.5 Gross weight (kg)1
- Multi catch trap – OUR RECORD IS 22 RATS!
- Fully assembled, ready to use, easy to setup
- Place trap where you see most of the rat activity. Example: in your house, ceiling, veggie garden, compost heap, rubbish dump, horse stable etc.
- Place trap preferably against a wall. Can be secured with bricks and slightly covered/hidden, with only the tunnel exposed.
- Rats go down the top tunnel, into the first compartment and then find their way through the second tunnel to the second compartment.
- Cable ties and weights ensure that the swinging door stays closed as it is a one-way door system.
- The release door is at the bottom of your trap, for your own use only. Make sure this is always closed while trapping rats.
- Bait must be placed in the trap on both sides, but mostly in the second compartment. Here is where your rats will be trapped.
- Traps are made for mice and large rats – the bigger the better!
- Rats need to be disposed of at your own risk. We do not feed wild rodents to our birds!!